Thursday 24 April 2008

My New Header and other ramblings

I got my new blog header today from Jo at Siggi Shop, I am so pleased with it, and Jo is so kind and helpful, if you would like Jo to design you a header there is a link at the side of my blog. She only charges £5. and she will use your images or discuss with you whatever you want please give it a try, she has made my Tildas look so good, I cannot thank her enough.
I am going to Derby this weekend to attend a workshop held by Jayne Nestorenko, as it was inspiration from Jayne that got me into card making, being an avid cross sticher before, I am really looking forward to it. It also gives me 2 days break from caring for Mum which sounds a bit unkind, but when you live with someone with Altzhimers you need a break now and again and I have not been away from home since September.
Since I found blogging I feel as if I am among friends it has been a fantastic first 3 weeks blogging and can I thank everyone who has visited my blog and left such lovely comments, and also thank you all for the inspiration I get from you all, there are so many talented people out there. Dont you think we are lucky findng such a rewarding hobby, welll have a good weekend everyone

2 comments:

Jo said...

Morning Jacqui :)
awwwww what a lovely thing to say, thank you, the pleasures all mine as I had wonderful images to work with :)
My Nan had altzheimers so know how much of a strain it must be to care for your dear Mom. Enjoy your weekend, having a couple of days break will do you the world of good, recharge your batteries as it were. Take care
Jo xx

debby4000 said...

Have a wonderful weekend, look forward to seeing what you make at the workshop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...