Thursday 8 July 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge and another Sneak Peek

 

003a

Did you know that Lili of the Valley are releasing over 40 Christmas designs in the next couple of months including some gorgeous Kids Nativity stamps which you won’t be able to resist, loads of traditional Christmas characters and scenes which are just so cute, plus Polar Bears, Pups and Penguins and more of their fantastic Bear, now called James! 

The first set of 15-20 designs are released next Wednesday 14th July so look out for sneak peaks and beautiful cards on all the LOTV Design Team’s Blogs!

LOTV are offering two brand new Christmas stamps of your choice to the winner of this Challenge.

We have a fab sketch designed by Dawny P for Lili of the Valley Challenge this week, loved working with it. 

003 

I have used another of the cute Nativity Stamps for my card, it has been coloured with Copics and Gold Glamour Dust has been added to the stars.  The Ribbon and Flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts, the lush paper is from the New Magnolia Wedding Paper collection available from Crafts U Love.

002

I thought you might like another sneak peek

022a

Its the turn of Little Girls today, as usual with Lili of the Valley these girls are just adorable, I thought I would go for my favourite colour combination for this one, but I am sure she will look fantastic in Red and Green.

022

The papers are last year Magnolia Christmas, cannot wait to see what they come up with this year, the border is a Spellbinder Borderablity, I distressed the cut out flowers with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink then using glue gel I added them back into place on the border,the poinsettias were originally white, I sprayed them with Snow Angel Glimmer Mist, the larger flower is a Prima one from last years Prima Collection, brads from The Hobby House.

024 Hope you have enjoyed your sneak peeks, not long to go before you can have these little dears to play with yourselves, Don’t forget to scroll down to my last  post to join in my little LOTV Blog Candy, and Bev also has 2 LOTV stamps as candy on her blog.

Hugs Jacqui xxx

36 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Two stunning card, just adore the second one. Your images are beautifully coloured.

Zarah said...

Beauuuutiful!! Your colouring is just breathtakingly perfect!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Jacqui,What a wonderful cards,i love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui,what a gorgeous images,
You make the most beautiful cards whit them.
XXX Heidy

Sian said...

Beautiful cards, wonderful images. Don't know how I'm going to decide which ones I need in this release!

ribenaruby said...

Great card Jacqui, love these images and how the flowers are placed back into the border!

cheryl said...

oh hun your card is just mouth watering,so love the imags,and your detail just perfection,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Jules said...

Oh dear Jacqui - I had better start saving now!!! These look gorgeous.

I am just waiting for the Merry Christmas A5 sheet to drop through my letter box .. .. I thought that might do me for Christmas this year .. .. but now I am not so sure LOL!!!

Your creations are gorgeous as always.

Love Jules xx

Marion said...

Stunning cards Jacqui. Lovely sketch by Dawny and these new christmas stamps are just adorable. Awesome colouring as always.
hugs
Marion

Squirrel x said...

Stop it stop it stop it!! LOL! I can feel another huge spend coming on. Wow hun, these are both the most beautiful cards, I love them both. Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful work with us. Hugs, Sxxx

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Jacqui,

Lovely, the images are so cute! Especially the second one appeals to me, I like it, it's so sweet and love the paper you used there and also the pop-up flowers are very nice!

Hugs, Wendy

Annie said...

she is adorable and I just don't know how I'm going to be able to resist just one of the new Christmas stamps!
enjoy your day.
hugs, annie x

debby4000 said...

STOP I want them all, these cards with all the new LOTV are amazing and gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Alice said...

what a lovely cards! beautiful stamps!
Alice

Bluefairy4U said...

Oh Jacqui, will your talent never end - hope never, these are so beautiful love the colouring and the flowers with the glitter.
lots of hugs Jo. XXX

Anonymous said...

What a stunning cards Jacqui.
The papers and colours are beautiful.
I love the sweet images, I love this fabulous cards.
Have a nice day.

hugs Jannie.

Ann-Marie said...

Oh what beautiful cards such cute images but I must say that little girlie one is my fave and I so love the pink. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

Anne said...

Wow Jacqui both Gorgeous love them
Anne xx

jolanda said...

OMG!! They are just sooooo adorable!! I think I wont be able to choose if all the christmas stamps are out! hugs, jolanda

Rach said...

Sweetheart these are just beautiful.. fantastic colouring of these beautiful images.. xx

Andrea said...

Wow! Such stunning cards - particularly like what you've done with the border on the second gorgeous card - love the colour of her coat too!
Love, Andrea xx

Tasha said...

These are both so gorgeous, the colours are fabulous and i really love the papers. Such super sweet images, coloured beautifully
love tasha xx

Crystal said...

WOW two BEAUTIFUL cards Jacqui!!!

Nelleke said...

Two stunning card,i love the images and the colours.
The are perfect.

Hugs Nelleke

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Absolute gorgeous and super cute, both!
Hugs Jacqueline

slbt17 said...

I always enjoy your work .... thank you!
Sandra

Bee and Dee said...

Wonderful cards, I want these stamps Bee

Kim said...

Both cards are so lovely. And those stamps....melt

Kim

Mina said...

oh no Jacqui I can feel I will need most of these lol...they are stunningly coloured
Mina xxx

Nina said...

`Hello!!

My first visit in your blog, but absolutly not the last time. I`m thrilled over your gorgeus cards, just love them all :)

Thank you for the sweetest words in your mail, you really made my day!! And of course I`ll join in LOTV another time too :)

Hugs from Nina.

Melodie said...

Both cards are so stunning, great compliment.
Hugs
Melodie

kaos said...

Such cute cards - the first one is absolutely gorgeous - the image is just adorable - can't wait till they're out....

Denimo said...

Man... I just LOVE this card. Wonderful colors, coloring and 'specials'. Great job! In fact, I like your entire blog. Ni-ice!!

Mindy said...

Another stunning card! Love that border, it looks like porcelain... WOW!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!
Wendy xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

These sneak peaks are killing me.
I love Chrismas and these new creations are adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...