Saturday 1 January 2011

Some catching up !!!!!

SP1d

 

Now I have a little bit of time on my hands I thought I had better start catching up with some Design Team work, of course these little beauties from the up and coming new release from Lili of the Valley are just so awesome it is pure pleasure to make cards with them.  Not long now until you can play with them yourselves, hope you have some pennies left after the big Christmas Spend. 

 

SP1

This stamp is called “Times to Treasure” the sentiment is also by Lili of the Valley, I have as usual used Copics to colour the main images the background was coloured with Prisma Pencils and Sansodor.  The lush paper is a Sheet from the K&Co Classic McKenna 12x12 pad.  The edges of the image and sentiment have been distressed with Spun Sugar Distress Ink, then Stardust Glitter has been added.

 

SP1a

The Flowers and Lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts of course and the Filigree Butterflies are from Panduro. 

The Copics used for this card are:

Flesh E21, E00, E000, Hat: R85, R83, R81, RV000, Girls Shoes Boys Shirt: YG95, YG93, YG91, Jumper & Socks: E43, E40, Hair: E53, E51, E50, Bench E74, E71, E70

 

SP3e

I am sorry I can never get a decent photo when I use Red on my cards, this one looks so washed out on here but is quite vibrant in real life.

 

SP2a 

This one is called “The Little Things” and the sentiment used on the card above also comes free with this Image.  The papers are from Nitwits CrabApple Too download, if ever I am stuck for papers I can be sure to find the perfect match with Nitwits downloads, they really are lifesavers.  The Border edge and gorgeous heart have both been punched with Martha Stewart Punches more must haves.  Ribbon is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

 

SP3bNot so many markers used on this one:

Flesh: E21, E00, E000, Hat Present & Cardigan: E43, E40, Boys Hair, E17, E15, E13, Jumper E53, E51, Trousers: E71, E70, E40, Roses and Dress R27, R17, R05

 

Thanks for all your lovely welcome back messages yesterday you really are the most wonderful friends

Hugs & Thanks for looking

Jacqui xxxxx

34 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui,Happy New Year,and those cards are so lovely!!!
Hugs Heidy

Danni said...

Fabulous cards!! Oh so sweet!!
Happy New Year!!

Sian said...

Beautiful cards, love the adorable images (you're going to cost me a fortune when the release is here!!!!!). The papers are gorgeous (and thanks for reminding me about Nitwits I have a few collections, but I keep forgetting I have them).
hugs

Lauren Colless said...

Jacqui these are gorgeous!!! Happy new year x

Tracy said...

These are really beautiful jacqui. I love everything about them, the images and papers are so pretty.
Happy New Year
Tracy x

Juls said...

these are just too adorable for words!! Hugs Juls

Carol said...

Woohoo!!!! So glad you're back Hun! These cards are just gorgeous as always. I've put money away especially for all the new images, now just can't wait for the 11th anymore rofl!!!! Hope you've had a lovely New Year's day my special friend. Lotsa luv xxxx

Niki Estes said...

Absolutely adorable images and cards! The first card is just beautiful! I can't wait to see all the new images! :)

Terry said...

HIya my sweet friend, so nice to have you back and making your allways AMAZING cards, I totally love LOTV you really did it again with these amazing cards. The images are really toooo darn cute.
Happy New Year sweetie and I hope that this year will be a fabulous one for you. Hugs Terry xxxx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous cards sweetie! Wishing you a wonderful new year!

Debbie said...

You're tempting me, you're tempting me!!! These are so adorable I don't think I'll be able to resist..

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jacqui these are two wonderful creations, the designs, papers and images are so beautiful, I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and New Year.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracey T said...

I can't wait for January 11th so that I can get my hands on some of these lovely stamps! Your cards are stunning, Jacqui, as always! Hugs, Tracey xx

Donalda said...

Your cards are just beautiful as always dear. The new release looks just beautiful. So glad you are feeling better. Hugs

LINDA W. said...

Gorgeous Jacqui!!!! Love your coloring and the lovely dp's
great LOTV images.
Thank You for taking the time and leaving me such sweet comment it
means so very much to me.
Hugs from Texas
Linda

Velta said...

@Hello Jacqui my long lost friend...your cards are stunning as always...I wish you and yours the very Happiest of New Years!

debby4000 said...

Oh these are amazing and absolutely gorgeous Jacqui.
So pleased to hear that you're better now.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!
These are very sweet cards. I love the coloring.

greetings, Claudia7

Riet said...

So wonderful cards Jacque,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Happy New Year.
Hugs Riet.x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

They are both gorgeous, lovely images and your colouring is perfect!
Hugs Jacqueline

ribenaruby said...

Both are adorable Jacqui!

PatR said...

Great to see you back in action Jac and these two cards are just lush. Have a good 2011. xxx

Teresa said...

These are georgous Jacqui so pretty,
Happy New Year,
Teresa x

Shazza said...

these are just beautiful, tempting me to start spending you are x

The Little Stamper said...

what beautiful cards! I can't wait for that release date!!

Thanks for adding in the COPIC colour markers that you have used - you have no idea how useful it is!

Looking forward to your next lovely posting.

Sharon x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, wow these new images are so sweet and so useable, carnt wait to see them. I also use the Nitwit downloads but also Kay Millers they are a little more funky in colouring.
Stunning cards as always love. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous cards Jacqui!! I hope that your New Year is filled with wonderful goodies!! HUGS

Anne said...

Both Gorgeous cards Jacqui loving these new images
Anne xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jacqui,
Happy New Year! How gorgeous these images are. They're stunning & look even better in your loving care. Hope you are keeping well.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Sarah said...

Happy New Year to you and your family hun!!

These cards are utterly adorable! Superb colouring too as always.

Sarah xx :0)

Joey said...

Nice to see you back hun, this is gorgeous! Joey x

Mina said...

its fabulous to see you back and creating Jacqui...I hope your fighting fit and have the best New Year ever
Mina xxx

Marion said...

Hi Jacqui, Two fabulous cards and I love these new stamps coming from LOTV. It's going to be difficult choosing which ones I can start with.
Gorgeous papers and colouring.
hugs
Marion

XxJULESxX said...

wow awesome cards!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...