Wednesday 16 March 2011

A Few Samples

 FF1a

 

Good Morning lots of Photos for you today but not too many words.   Crafters Companion released the beautiful New Fairyopolis Collection on Ideal World last night and as we knew it would be,  it is already a big hit.   The Collection includes a 3CD Boxed set of stunning decoupage, Labels the most wonderful backing Papers, inserts and everything else that Crafters Companions CDs are well known for, there is also a Cardmaking Kit which includes everything you need to make cards, Decoupage, Card Blanks Envelopes, Rub Ons Stickers etc. Plus 4 sets of Stamps.

You will have seen sneak peeks of some of the cards I made using the stamps and today I will show you the rest of the cards and also cards I made using the Cardmaking Kit.

 

Here is BLACKTHORN FAIRY stamped and coloured with Copics

FF1

 

SNOWDROP is the last of my stamped and coloured examples

 

Fairy5

 

The rest of the cards are made using the Cardmaking Kit, although this is not something I would usually use, I fell in love with it, the decoupage and rub on fairies are just beautiful and the card blanks and labels  are so unusual, this kit would be ideal for Scrapbooking.

 

WILD THYME FAIRY using card Blank, Rub-Ons and Diecut Fairy

 

FF4

 

BABY FORGET ME NOT FAIRY (Rub On) using card Blank, Self Adhesive Label, Border and Butterfly from Kit

 

FF5

 

HORSE CHESTNUT FAIRY using card Blank, Label and Fairy Rub On

 

FF6

 

Not sure what this little darling is called but I love him – again using Card Blank, Corner Rub-On sentiment and Butterfly, Decoupage Fairy

 

FF7

 

More Decoupage, card Blank, Label and Rub On sentiment

 

FF8

 

And Finally my favourite Fairy EVER!!!!!! – WILLOW FAIRY,  she is a self adhesive topper, I have also used card blank and rub ons.

 

FF9

 

Sorry this post is so long but I really wanted to share this fabulous release with you

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I watched the show last night they are adorable, your cards are gorgeous, think the blackthorn is my fav.
Chris x

Marion said...

Hi Jacqui, All fabulous hun. You have been busy. Love em.
hugs
Marion

Victoria said...

love the willow fairy i cross stitched her years ago!

Debbie said...

Geeze, what beautiful faries...

Geat job

Debbie

cheryl said...

oh wow hun what a stunning set of cards,those images are just so beautiful hugs cheryl xxxx

Ribbon Girl said...

All nice but my favourite is Willow Fairy dipping her foot in the pool - really nice! Mary G x

butterflyamanda said...

beautiful cards i bagged my cds and cardmaking kit at 9.01 pm LOL tfs huggs Amanda

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly Jacqui!! An inspiration slide show is what I got today!! What can I say about each one?!! They are ALL just gorgeous hun! I have to say I love the purplish colors on that one and the stair stepper is just amazing!! Beautiful work dear friend!!HUGS

LINDA W. said...

OMGoodness your cards are GORGEOUS
Hugs Linda

KarinsArtScrap said...

the images are looking great also your cards jacqui.

greetings karin

Dianne said...

These are beautiful !! I wished I had watched the show.

Hugs,
Dianne

Marie-Anne said...

Wow all those cards are gorgeous.

Marie-Anne

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui, I'm sure that took you a while, loving the fairies. Hugs Donna x

Riet said...

So wonderful cards Jacqui,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Yvonne said...

Hun , your cards are just beautiful. And I have to say I cannot pick my fave ones out of them.

Just ordered mine .. Just sitting on my hands now.. waiting!!

Christina said...

These are really gorgeous cards Jacqui!!
Hugs Kristel

Tasha said...

Gosh there are so many beautiful cards in this post, fab work
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...