Friday 16 December 2011

Almost there

Morning peeps, well with this card I am almost at the end of my Christmas Card Making,  what a marathon it has been, I am afraid I still had to resort to bought Christmas cards for some friends (not cardmakers I assure you).

 

 

001

Another stamp I have made had time to colour is Sugar Nellies I Grant You a Wish from Funky Kits, isn’t she gorgeous, the new Nitwits Collections Woodland Wishes was the perfect partner for the colours I used to colour the fairy, and I tried to carry that through to the floral embellies.

 

003 

 

I used lots of elements from the Sizzix Tim Holtzs Alterations  Festive Greenery Die  and Grunge Pine Cone die, and Doo Hickey Wild Starwberry Die all from Crafts U Love to compose this border.  I also used the Pine Cone Die to make the rose.

 

002

 

have a good day all

Hugs

Jacqui xxxx

13 comments:

Denise said...

This is so pretty; Gorgeous image and those Nitwits are lovely.
Denise xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jacqui that is stunning I love your colouring and those flowers are just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxx

Sandra H said...

Oh your card is beautiful and the image so pretty:) Sandra H

May said...

Stunning, so beautiful fantastic image, Hugs May x x x x x

Anonymous said...

It is amazing, Jacqui! Is this my card?!
I know how you feel, I had to make pick and stick cards... *ashamed*

vickisunshine said...

Such a pretty card. Great image, beautiful colouring and lovely papers & flourish.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Vicki x

Unknown said...

Hi Jacqui, gorgeous card!! Love the soft colours and the glitter! You're not the only one to have to resort to bought cards, join the club hun LOL!!! Hugs, Frea

CraftyC said...

She's very sweet. A beautiful card Jacqui!
Clairexx

chrilvian said...

ooo she is adorable

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love it.
Wendy xx

Kelly Schelske said...

So very pretty Jacqui!

Janny's Cards Creations said...

I love you card he is beautiful also the image. gr. Janny

sugarnellie said...

this little beauty has come to live with me! Thank you Jacqui, the card is lovely, I am so pleased to have recieved it :)
Take care and have a lovely holiday time with your family.
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...