Thursday 1 December 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge

Morning lovely peeps, well the shopping trip was a complete disaster fancy choosing Wednesday, its Market Day in Canterbury and the Kids were all off of school  and seemed to have made a joint decision to spend the day in the  City centre, I quickly lost all interest in shopping and made a quick exit.  Why do people just stop in the middle of the pavement when its busy I must have bumped into at least 10 people just walking down the High Street.  So it is Internet for me from now on and I will stay out of Canterbury until well into the New Year

001


Our theme this week on Lili of the Valley Challenge is ANYTHING BUT A CHRISTMAS CARD, so I have gone with one of our older stamps for this one, it is called Time for a Cuppa,

Not my usual colour scheme on this one, I feel in love with these Basic Grey Papers as soon as I received them from Tracy at Dies to Die For they are from the Picadilly Collection and this floral design was my favourite sheet.  I have used the Tim Holtzs Weathered Clock Big Z die.  I picked up the Watch Charm at the NEC but cannot remember which stall I got it from, 

002 

Lin is coming round this morning and we are going to have a Crafty Day together, hoping to show her lots of the great things I learnt at the Craftaganza.

Have a good day everyone
Hugs
Jacs xxx

9 comments:

Roma said...

Aww this is adorable ,the image is cute !i love the papers & colours you have used x

Jane said...

Cute,cute,cute and I know a particular American friend who'd love it! I just sent her a package full of Whittards tea!
Thanks for sharing
Jane

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is beautiful Jacqui, I adore this image and I love the bright colours too :)
Kelly.x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous car Jacqui, love these papers but just stroking mine atm. Sorry to hear yesterday was a disaster. I wanted to pop out today but am awaiting deliveries. Not one has come yet, wasted day but I did get a little snooze on the sofa lol. Enjoy your crafting!
Clairexx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Ohhhhh delish, loving those papaers and that cutie is coloured to perfection!! right I need to ink up a LOTV and play along :)


Mwah

Ali x

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow love this always a great stamp to use and your colours with these papers is so gorgeous !! Your clock charm is out of this world. I have done most of mine online too lol ! Kitty ;0)

Unknown said...

Hi Jacki, love this gorgeous card, and that clock ornament is super!! Hugs, Frea

June Nelson said...

Wow it fabby love the oclour combo and I adore that little clock xxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, love the colours hugs pops x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...