Friday 30 December 2011

Sneak Peek–Strawberry Kisses

Wow its so long since I posted on here, I almost forgot how to do it.  I nearly had a heart attack this morning when I received an e-mail from the Lovely Margaret saying my blog had disappeared, when I tried to get on here myself I found the blog had been closed,  it appears there had been some illegal activity on here and I had to go through a number of steps to get the blog back, but thanks to Margaret I am here now.

Well peeps I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas and are now getting ready for New Year Celebrations, we had a very quite Christmas here but hope to make up for it this weekend when I join in the celebrations at my sons.

012

Today I have a couple of Sneak Peeks from a new stamp and CD range from Crafters Companion  due for release on Create and Craft on the 6th January, there are 12 brilliant stamps in this range called “Strawberry Kisses”, this is a really versatile range and covers male and female, young and old and lots of occasions, so I think  they will be  a must have for lots of you.

I have coloured this Image with Spectrum Noirs (colours below) on Neenah Classic Card , the Papers are from the accompanying CD, lots of useful Plaids, Spots and Stripes on this CD.

013

I think this image is just perfect for those difficult Teenage Boys, I am listing the colours here using the new Colour chart using new and improved Spectrum Noir numbering system to find the Comparision Chart for the new and old numbers please click here.

Shoe: CR8, OR1, TB3, TB4, IG1, IG2, GB3
Sole: TB2 IG1
Dog: PP3, Tn1, Tn2

007
and here is one for the Girls, once again the papers are from the accompanying CD, I have again Used Spectrum Noirs on Neenah Classic Card to stamp and colour the gorgeous image.  The Swirl and Strawberry Leaf  is are Doo Hickey Dies, and the Dizzy Doiley Die is from Dies to Die For.

009

The flowers are  printed and cut from the Strawberry Kisses CD, I really think Crafters Companion Cds, just keep getting better and better.

008

here are the Spectrum Noirs used for this image

Plant Pot: Pl1, PP1
Flowers: CT3, CT1, CG4
Cat: LV1 PL1, PP1.

Well dears thats it for today, will try to post a quick Tilda card tomorrow, just in case I don’t hope you all have a fabulous New Year, hope 2012 is a good one for you all
Huggles
Jac xxxx

15 comments:

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello to you cats whiskers,how cute are these stamps.will there be a blog challange next year,love bluebell-flowerwood x.

Ribbon Girl said...

Glad you're back on line Jacqui! Very nice cards by the way, Mary G x

The Craft Bucket said...

Especially love the dog in the shoe, going to keep an eye out for this! Jane x

Sandra H said...

Hi, Nice to see your back! Your cards are stunning ........All the best for 2012:) Sandra H

Linda Simpson said...

OMGoodnes I have got to get these stamps they are just so darn cute!

Fabulous cards and love the layout and embellishments of both.

Hugs
Linda xxxxx

Colinda said...

These are so cute!!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are such cute images aren'tbthey and Imlove both your cards.

May said...

Hi These cards are fantastic, I am so glad you are back, when I saw the blog had been removed I was real disappointed, as I love seeing your work x x x Happy 2012, Hugs May x x x x

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui! Happy New Year for 2012.
Hugs Lynsey x

Louise Welsh said...

just beautiful jacqui especially the flower pot one, i love that. happy new year me dear, or should i say, penny stamp (just joking but it makes me laugh every time i think of it) louise xx

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww these are gorgeous Jacqui, I love the sweet images :)
Hope you have a fabulous New Year!
Kelly.x

Yvonne said...

Great cards you made here!!!
Have a happy new year!
hugs Yvonne

Marjorie said...

So glad you are back hun, would hate to loose you!! These images are gorgeous, do hope you have a fabulous New Year with the boys!! All the best for 2012 hun!!
Big hugs,
Marjorie
xx

julie_woolston said...

So adorable can't wait to get my mitts on these.
Hugs Julie x

Julie said...

Fabulous make, Jacqui!! Happy 2012! Juliex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...