Monday 21 May 2012

Flower Power

 

Morning all, had fab day at Biggin Hill, Spent too much as usual, but I think everything I bought I will use, sometimes I go to shows and buy stash that will never see the light of day just on a whim.  Enjoyed my Bacon Butty and Cake as well, to make it even better it is only 30 miles or so from home, so had lots of time last night to play with my new goodies.

Dandy1

I bought this Clear Grasses Stamp by Personal Impressions and a couple of Kaleidacolour Ink Pads from The Craft Shed Stand, I used the Cappuccino Delight Pad to stamp the image and add a Gold Gem to the middle of the large flower and Yellow & Copper Stickles to the rest of the flowers and leaves.  The edges of the White Card was distressed with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink one of the new Limited edition collection.  The flowers were made with the smallest of the dies in The Aster Flower Topper Die by Spellbinders, I have added Champagne Glitter Glass to the middle of each of the die cut flowers.

I will be back later with a little tutorial on adding Polychromos/Prisma Pencils to your coloured images.

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

11 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi ya hunny, so lovely to see you yesterday. Ooooo beautiful card, I nearly brought it too, wish I had now lol! Love your colours and layout. Have a fabby day1 hugs Heidi x

Suzanne said...

Lovely card, Jacqui, glad you had a good day x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. Love all the flowers!
Lorraine x

julie_woolston said...

This is stunning Jacqui, beautiful colours.

Pleased to hear you had a fab day.

Hugs Julie x

Jenny Marples said...

Love this Jacqui, especially the multicolour grasses and the glass centres to the asters.
This would fit right in with a challenge over at the Make My Monday challenge blog.
Good to hear you had a lovely time at Biggin Hill as well.
Hugs, Buttons x

Shazza said...

beautiful card x

Daniele said...

glad you had a great day out, just love your card that created with your new stash
hugs

Louise Welsh said...

wow stunning jacqui. louise xx

Sandra H said...

Jacqui, your card is so lovely and the flowers and colours are gorgeous too! xx

May said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui.. those flowers are just adorable..and the colours just perfect... Hugs May x x x

Tonya said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. Your card is so pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...