Tuesday 8 May 2012

I want my Mummy!!!!!!

 

Hi dear friends, what a day I am trying to get everything up to date as I am going to spend a couple of Days this week  with my GS Owen, & His Mum and Dad, I wil be going on Thursday and be back Friday evening, so what with Washing & Ironing, Shopping and getting DT cards done I have been very busy, what a good girl I am.

 

004

 

 

I have wanted to colour Tilda with her Blue Blanket every since she arrived on my doorstep.  I have coloured her with Copics on Neenah Classic Card as usual.  The background is another of the new Magnolia release, I wanted the fence and flowers in the background a bit longer than the actually stamp, so I carefully lined up the image and stamped it twice, works quite well.   I have had these flowers for ages cannot remember who I bought them from. The Fan lace is from the Ribbon Girl and the Papers are from Pion Designs.

 

I am entering this card for the CLP Challenge, I just love this Challenge Blog always lots of lovely layers to work with, and I do love my layers.

 

TUES

 

A better view of how I have extended the background stamp.

 

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Jacqui , I dont know about " I want my mummy " but I certainly want this stamp how gorgeous !!fabulous work what a lovely card great image and colour Hugs Elaine

julie_woolston said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui she is so sweet, beautiful colours and detail.

Hugs Julie x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Oh my what a cutie, coloured to perfection as always love it

Ali x

Victoria said...

oh this is adorabel xxx

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautiful. Love how you have coloured her. You are really a busy little bee.
Hugs
Desire

Dotty Jo said...

Totally beautiful as always - your work delights and inspires every time, Jo x

Marga50 said...

Wauwwwww wat een hele mooie kaart,mooie kleuren heb je gebruikt. Groetjes Marga.

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely card!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This card is fantastic, the design and colours are wonderful.. She is just adorable and the background stamp is ace too.


Have fun with your GS.

Hugs Kelly

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Fab technique with the background Jacqui, love the clover! So beautifully coloured and a really gorgeous composition xxx

Pink Dandelion said...

Ooh Jacqui, what a fabulous design, just gorgeous. Debs xx

Susan.... said...

Its stunning Jacqui ! what a beautiful image and background ! Love the paper and lace ..
Hugs
susan x
Enjoy your trip and have fun !

Unknown said...

Lovely, lovely card!!! I love it soooo much :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww adorable card, awesome colouring as always, sue,x

Danni said...

Darling card, so sweet!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Jacqui.
luv
Debby

Elise said...

Hi Jacqui!!! Oh my gosh, this is just absolutely GORRRRGEOUS! I love the soft colors and colouring of this Tilda and your papers are simply BEAUTIFULLLL!!!! sigh ... love it so much! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

Hugs,
Elise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...