Thursday 24 May 2012

Lemon Pepper

Please don’t think I am moaning, I love the Sun, but it is blooming hot up here.  I am back with a card as promised this morning, this one really suits the day and the weather just makes me think of Summer.

Oyster1

I have used one of the fabulous Elizabeth Bell Little Cottage Cuties created for Whimsey Stamps this one is called Lemon Pepper I have also used The Tabs die and a stamp from the Vintage Birthday Tab Sheet and Picket Fence Die also by Whimsey Stamps , I have coloured her with Copics and Polychromos pencils.  The papers are from Nitwits Collection Gratitude Collection.   The beautiful Floral Swirl in the corner is a Magnolia Doo Hickey Die.  I added little punched flowers to the fence and swirl.

oyster2

Copics used:

Flesh: E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000

Hair: E74, E71, E40

Pinks: R83, RV00, RV000

Yellows: Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11

Greens: YG63, YG61

Hugs

Jacqui xxx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Holly Hobbie like... LOVE it.. you rocked it.... Reminds me of the girly things I loved as a girl.. Holly Hobbie was my favorite girly image... these remind me so much of her... memories.... Glad we are buds and teamies..

Riet said...

So beautiful card ,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

julie_woolston said...

This is a beautiful card Jacqui, love the image papers and colour combo.

Hugs Julie x

Karen M said...

Oh how cute is that little fence with the teeny bird and birdhouse! Love your colouring, fabulous!

Squirrel x said...

Oh she is so gorgeous hun, and such a super combination with those pretty papers! I'm with you, sunshine is nicer, but no hotter than 18C please. This 27C lark is too much! Hugs Sxx

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card, Jacqui. It;s really hot here in Edinburgh today too but...its not like this often so I am making the most of it, lol x

Sandra H said...

Jacqui, your card and image is gorgeous, xx

Tonya said...

Beautiful card. I love that image; so adorable.

May said...

Beautiful sunshine card..love the colours and the cute image is coloured so perfect!! Love it... Hugs May x x x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sweet image, beautifully coloured and the card is gorgeous. You have such a great touch with placing embellishments! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...