Friday 18 May 2012

Life

 

Another Card for  Sam Pooles Creative Studios,  its my turn to post on the Creative Studios DT Blog Today so though I would show you what I have been up to for Sam.

sam1

 

 

Unusually I started off with the finding the papers for this card, they are by Fabscraps, love them and must get some more.  I inked one of Sams background stamps (on the website soon), with Versamark ink and added Gold Embossing Powder, just to add a bit more interest to the backing paper.  The Sentiment is from  Art Phrases Stamp sheet, it was stamped with Walnut Stain Distress Ink onto another sheet of Fabscraps paper and cut out with Spellbinders Labels 13 I also used the same the same die to make the frame, then tucked a Motif from the Moroccan Motifs die set behind.

The Artful Angel which has been coloured with Copics is from the Artful Ladies A5 Stamp Set as was the Flower at the top.  I cut a strip of Matching Backing paper and folder it along the length and attached to the bottom of the card, then added a Lace rose, (this rose was so easy to make, I just distressed some Lace with Spun Sugar Distress Ink and rolled it up, love how it turned out).  The  Hat Pins are also available from Creative Studios.

sam1c

 

Back to the grind for me now

Have a good day

Hugs

Jacs xxx

8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Jacqui, love the colour combinations.

Hugs Julie x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jacqui.

Hugs Riet.xx

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, gorgeous - adore that sentiment! Sxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and the sentiment is lovely:)x

MagsB said...

Jacqui, I love how you're branching out into new methods and designs, but your magical touch for colour remains as lovely as ever! What a gorgeous card this is, so pretty and elegant!

love Mags B x

May said...

I love this card Jacqui... I need those stamps me thinks... Love the colours, design, and sentiment... Fab! Hugs May x x x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui... love it!!
You are really embracing the style.
Hugs
Sandra x

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card, its a beauty! LOVE the sentiment!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...