Saturday 12 May 2012

A Little Bit of everything

 

W0000 Hoooo could not believe it when I had an e-mail from Sam Poole from Creative Studio asking if I would like to join the  Creative-Studios Design Team, for someone who has just started branching out from Cute Cards it was a real honour, I’ve been longing  to show you all some of the makes I have been working on.  Here is my first, please be kind to me, as a newbie to this type of crafting.

 

 

creative2 f improf 632x643 Jacquis First DT Post   A Little Bit of Everything

 

Please pop over and check out her Sams blog, her DT, .... have a mooch around her shop ..... come take a look at her BRAND NEW STAMPS ....

I have used a mixture of stamps from the Artful Ladies A5 Stamp Sheet (Figure, Heart, Flowers, Crosses) and the Buttefly Girl A5 Stamp Sheet   (Balloons, Leaves & Bird).  The Dress and Jacket have been paper pieced, I have cut out an extra pair of wings and 3d them on to add some movement.

The Sentiment is a stamp from the A5 Sheet of Art Phrases, which I then cut up into separate words , Finally I added Flowers, Lace, Ribbon and Butterflies from my stash the glittered edge was made using Fran-tage Aged Rose Embossing Enamel, Gold Halo Glitter and Pearlised Mica Fragments

Thanks for visiting hope you liked my first effort

Hugs

Jacs xx

11 comments:

Yvonne said...

So very, very beautiful!
hugs Yvonne

Kath Stewart said...

big congrats jacqui on joining Sam's DT..and woohoo gorgeous card....rocking those fabulous products...have a great weekend..big hugs kath xxx

Caroline said...

A faulous creation I love Sam's work, you've made me want to have a go. Have a good weekend. Caroline xx

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui! Loving your creative style.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life

CraftygasheadZo said...

Congratulations and well deserved by the looks if it, super creation! Zo xx

MagsB said...

Congrats! You'll be amazing. This card is beautiful - you always choose such lovely colours. Go, you!!!

love Mags B x

Dotty Jo said...

Looks gorgeous - weel done you, sometimes it's good to stretch ourselves and try something new, Jo x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. Love the colours.

julie_woolston said...

Congratulations Jacqui very well deserved, this is a gorgeous card colour and detail.

Hugs Julie x

May said...

Congrats Jacqui...I love your card.. need to get myself them stamps me thinks... Love it!! Hugs May x x x

lestim said...

Hi Jacqui, love this card it really is collage of alsorts. Terrific. best wishes Lesley x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...