Wednesday 9 May 2012

Mums are Angels in Disguise

 

Morning peeps, Its Mothers Day this week in the USA and Tiddly Inks Challenge are celebrating with the theme  of the Challenge this week, I popped over to the Tiddly Inks website to purchase a digi image I saw on one of Pops cards yesterday, not only did I end up with that image fall in basket but 6 more got in there somehow.

 

 

This little darling is called Wryn – Close to me Heart, I was set a challenge by a friend –“Colour a cute image in really Bright Colours”, it was hard work I must of coloured her  3 or 4 times before I was happy, but I am happy with the result now.

 

I have coloured Wyrn with Spectrum Noirs on Neenah Classic Card both available from Crafters Companion, I did think about going with Bright backing paper but that was just too much bright in one day for me, I am going to have to take it one step at a time to get used to this bright malarky.  The backing Papers are Pion Designs, and the flowers are a mixture from my stash.  The Lace is from The Ribbon Girl.

 

003a

 

Spectrum Noir Used

 

Reds: DR6, DR4, CR11, CR7,
Jade Greens, JG6, JG3, JG2, JG1,
Hair, TN8, TN9, TN6, TN3, CT1,
Fleash FS9 FS4 FS2 CR3
Greys: GG2 GG1

 

Have a good day all

Hugs

Jacs xxx

15 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, I love the image and the flowers and lace look beautiful
Lindsay xx

Loopylou. said...

Morning Jacqui!!!
oooooh this is just so beautiful hun! its stunning. Wryn looks delicious and the spray of flowers is so pretty.
thank you so much for popping in and sharing it with the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xxx

Diane said...

Wonderful, Jacqui! Absolutely fantastic colouring!
I hope you are well.
Diane x

Carissa said...

Gorgeous card. Love your beautiful colouring of this image. Carissa :)

PS – I have candy on my blog http://carissa-creativeexpressions.blogspot.ca/

Turtle In The Sand said...

Just love your coloring. I so admire your ability to show light. Happy Mothers Day. I am offering a $25.0 gift certificate to Sassy Cheryl as blog candy if you are interested. Linda

Cheryl said...

So sweet! Your coloring is gorgeous!

julie_woolston said...

Jacqui this is a gorgeous card the colours are beautiful.

Hugs Julie x

Lorraine said...

OOh Gorgepus, I love the bright colours and such a sweet image.
Lorraine x

Annie Rose said...

This is beautiful! Your coloring is just gorgeous. :)

Thanks for playing with us at {TIDDLY INKS}!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

ccroll said...

Just lovely, Jacqui!! :)

Arabella said...

Jacqui this is so gorgeous! I love it! Beautiful colouring and I love the shade of green/blue green you have done her dress! So pretty!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

Arabella

Emmy said...

Wow!!
Your coloring is amazing!!!
Love your card!

http://emmybloggen.blogg.se

Leah's Crafty Life said...

what a beautiful card!! So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful creation sweetie, looks fabulous, thank you for joining us at Tiddly inks this time ♥ Pops x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...