Saturday 26 May 2012

A Wee Little Card

 

Happy Saturday peeps, hope you are all looking forward to a great weekend, here in the UK we are basking in real sunshine, its been a bit late coming this year but all the more welcome for that, the only problem is the heat does make it difficult to craft and none of my Alcohol Markers are blending properly, began to think I had lost my touch with them but with the temperature reaching over 95 degrees in my craft room I think they must be suffering from sunstroke.

oyster3

Say Hello to little Amy released by Whimsey Stamps, she has been coloured with Copic Markers (colours below).  The papers are from Nitwits Collections,  I am loving the new Sentiment Dies by Whimsey Dies they are going to be so useful. I have popped a Memory Box Die – Tilda Swirl Die behind the image,  all these products are available from Oyster Stamps, I have also used a couple of Doo-Hickey Dies as well they are Floral swirl Corner and Clover with Flowers.

oyster4

Copics Used on this Image;

Flesh: E11, E00, E000, E0000

Hair E17, E15, E13, E11, E53

Pinks: R83, R81, RV000, RV0000

Greens: YG97, YG93, YG91

Bieges: E43, E40

Thanks for looking now go and enjoy the Sunshine

Hugs

Jacs xx

17 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Hunny, this is so gorgeous! Loving Amy a lot, and all your detail is perfect. Know what you mean about the heat - just checked my craft room and it is 36C (96.8F) out there now - my paints will dry before they hit the paper! Hugs Sxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous, girl with heart and flower is so cute...
Scratch Card
Promotional Cards
print VIP cards

Louise said...

Beautiful card, such a cutie and colored so nicely
Louise

Brigitte said...

OMG, she is soooo cute and perfectly coloured!!! Enjoy the weather! Hugs, Brigitte

JenniferD said...

Love your gorgeous card looks amazing!

Christina C. said...

How beautiful! I love this darling image, colored magnificently. Such gorgeous details.....love that sentiment die!!!

Denise said...

This is gorgeous and that little girl is adorable.
Denise xx

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card Jacqui. Now I know why I was having problems with my pens today! Never thought that the heat would affect them so much. I'm so glad I read your post, I was beginning to think I'd forgotten how to blend! :)

Edna x

Ankie vd Polder said...

This is gorgeous. Great job. Hugs and hope you may have a nice weekend, Ankie

Joey said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, I love the muted colours on this and fab fab layout. Joey xx

Sandra H said...

Gosh Jacqui, this is just so beautiful, the image is gorgeous and the embellis and layout is also stunning we had lovely weather again too hope it lasts for some time:)x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

shampylou30 said...

gorgeous card jacqui love those new dies too sue xxx

May said...

Gorgeous card jacqui, fabby image coloured just perfect... love the design.. Hugs May x x x

Wattage said...

This is a gorgeous card - lovely! Great colouring x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

A couple of days away from the PC and so many lovely posts to come back to! This card is stunning Jacqui! I love everything about it! This is one of my favourite Sylvia Zet images. So so sweet. The colours you've used, the embellies, it's all bang on! Hugs, Wends x

Unknown said...

Holy smoke its so easy to make it.

Printing on Plastic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...