Monday 11 June 2012

Jayne Nestorenko is Back

 

I have had this amazing secret that I have just been itching to tell you all,  my dear friend and amazing stamper and Designer Jayne Nestorenko is back in town with her own range of stamps and a brand new Website, The stamps will be released at the end of the month when the website will go live.  I have been lucky enough to have had 2 weeks playing with these fabulous stamps, they are a colourers dream and although they do take time to colour the end result is so worth the extra effort.  I was blown away when Jayne asked me to be part of this new venture as you can imagine, she was the person who introduced me to stamping in the very beginning.  So with out more ado I will show you the first card I made with the stamps and tell you a bit more about the collection.

jayneVenice

The collection is called Just My Imagination “Grand Journeys” and consists of 7 stamp plates - 3 images of ladies from different parts of the world, 3 background stamps and a sheet of accessories – on this card I have used Venetian Lady, Rialto Bridge, and flowers from Accessories, you will have to keep popping back to find out the rest of the collection.

I coloured the Venetian Lady with Copics (colours below), and Stamped the Rialto Bridge background with Stormy Skies Distress Ink which I them puller out a little with a waterpen. 

jaynevenice2

The Copics used to colour this card are:

Face: E11, E00, E000, E000, R30, R46

Blues: B06, B04, 02, B00, B000, B0000

Peaches: E95, YR28 YR00

Hope you like this and pop back to see more

Hugs

Jacs xxx

 

19 comments:

jennie p said...

they are fantastic arn,t they jacqui, we were at jaynes workshop yesterday and made this fabulous card. your colouring is brilliant. love jennie n daz xx

jennie p said...

they are fantastic arn,t they jacqui, we were at jaynes workshop yesterday and made this fabulous card. your colouring is brilliant. love jennie n daz xx

Sandra H said...

Wow this is beautiful:)x

julie_woolston said...

Wow Jacqui this is stunning, I can see why it took a bit of colouring the detail is amazing,love the colour combo.

It's nice to see Jayne back.

Hugs Julie x

Sue said...

WOW! stunning images and coloured so beautifully

sue

Kelly Lloyd said...

WOW Jacqui...These images are gorgeous!!

jane stillman said...

Such a fantastic card, and brings back memories of a wonderful holiday I had in Venice a few years ago x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Celias said...

Jaqi this is so stunnig and the colouring is just fab xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Jacqui what a stunning card, its lovely to hear that Jayne is back shes been so quiet lately. hugsxxxx

Bee and Dee said...

Beautiful card really like the stamps, will have to save up. hugs Bee

Kay Dalton said...

beautiful card and stunning stamps cannot wait to see the rest

Daniele said...

just loving your card, love the background image and the colouring of the lady
hugs

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Jacqui lovely card my favourite colour. The girl is absolutely beautiful and you are so clever with your colourings perfect. Jane inspired me years ago I just love her she is so warm and kind you are so lucky to be able to work with her good luck both of you Big Hugs Jo xxx

May said...

Beautiful... what a gorgeous face that stamp has... Stunning... will be looking out for them... Hugs May x x x

susiestacey said...

Hi Jacqui, absolutely gorgeous stamps and your colouring is amazing as always. I was wondering where Jayne had disappeared too and will be watching out for the new stamps x Susan x

Debbie said...

That stamp set looks just gorgeous would love to get my hands on them

Debbie said...

That stamp set looks just gorgeous would love to get my hands on them

Paper Panda said...

Beautiful images, and fabulous colouring and colour choice.
Mandy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...