Thursday 17 March 2016

To a Treasured Friend







Morning my lovelies, a change from me today, it is still a Lili of the Valley Stamp and Sentiment, but not a sneak peek, New Hat is one of Returning Friends Release, I am so pleased to see these old favourites back as they have made me dig out my older stamps and use them again, the sentiment is from Vintage Sentiment- Just to Say Sheet.



I have used mostly older stash on this card, the flowers are a mixture from The Ribbon Girl and Wild Orchid Crafts, Seam Binding is also from the Ribbon Girl, The string of pearls I found on E-Bay last year.  Tags are a Doo Hickey Die absolutely ages old, I do have a link for the Vintage Flourishes Leaf Die, they come from a fantastic range by Joy Design sold by Noor Designs UK, I added a touch of Frantage to the image just because I could lol!!!




I  bought a copy of Corel Paintshop Pro last night and hope to download it today,  maybe it will help with the quality of the photos, Of course the image has been coloured with Copics - what else- the colours are below:

Skin E11, E21, E00, DE0000
Hat C3, C1, B32, B41, Y11
Dress B32, B41 & Colourless Blender
Hair Y11.

Thanks peeps for visiting, hope you enjoyed looking, have a brilliant day

Hugs Jacs xxxxx






7 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Jackie, it's lovely to see you back, I've been dissing you!!, you card is adorable - beautiful colour and paperd with super details!!

hugs
Heather xx

ribenaruby said...

Absolutely love your blue card Jacqui...wonderful stamp and the frantage looks great too, something I've not done before. Have a brilliant day! Ruby x

meg said...

Hi Jacui, love your card you make such wonderful use of the embellishments you choose to enhance the overall design

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and thanks for the reminder of our old stamps. I have this one and your design is beautiful. Love the colour choice. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Jacqui! Love the blues and that utterly gorgeous stamp, still just as gorgeous as when she was first released. The images are so timeless. Hugs, Wends x

Brawny x said...

What a fabulous colour. Gorgeous cardvx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. One of my favourite stamps. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...