Thursday 26 May 2016

Lili of the Valley DT Cards - Sneak Peek - Summer



Good morning Peeps welcome to day 4 of the New Lili of the Valley - Seasons Mucha style Stamps due for release on 3rd June. Its 2 for the price of 1 today, thought I would show you the same image used in different ways.  In the First card using "Summer" I have chosen very soft colours for a dreamy look, and although it is coloured with Copics I wanted to give the impression of pencils, I left the background uncoloured.




The papers once again are from my old Magnolia Collection, and I have added Die cut Butterflies (one from White Card and the other from Mauve Card),  cut with  Joy Craft Cutting-Embossing-Butterfly-Edge-Die I cut the 3 largest butterflies from the Border to make individual embellishments, seam binding and pearl are from Ribbon Girl.





Copic Colours Used:

Dress: V15, V12, V01, V000
Hair E53, E51, E50
Greys: C2 C1
Yellow: Y18, Y11
Greens: G63



This one has the background lighly coloured and used brighter hued Copics.  The Papers are from Pion Designs - Sent of Lavender 12" x 12" collection (available from Ribbon Girl), The Roses are die cut with Spellbinders Bitty Blossom Dies.



Copics Used:
Pinks: RV95, RV93, RV91, RV0000
Hair: E34: E53, E18
Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Mauves: BV11, V20, BV00
Greens: YG63, YG91
Yellows: YR23, Y11, Y02
Blues:B32, B41
Background: B000, G20

Thsnks for visiting
Hugs
Jacqui xxx



6 comments:

Brawny x said...

Absolutely stunning cards Jacqui. Just love these stamps. What you've done with them is fab. X

Linda Simpson said...

These are stunning Jacqui, I love the beautiful images and gorgeous papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gina's Cards said...

Both cards are beautiful Jacqui! The soft tones are gorgeous and I am love with the images. Great designs too.
Hugs
Gina xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful!
Loving the look of these gorgeous new stamps
The colours you have used are perfect too
Hugs Kelly

Carol S. said...

Beautiful image and both stunning cards. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Julye said...

Beautiful cards and my favourite season too with my favourite flowers too daisies thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...