Monday 19 September 2016

James Snowman



Morning Peeps 

Cannot believe how fast this year is going

seems like only yesterday I was looking forward to Summer

and here we are getting ready for Autumn.




So it looks like Lili of the Valley have timed the re-release in Digi format

of James the Bear Christmas Images perfectly.

Today I am showcasing James - Snowman.

The backing papers have been taken from the


The roses have been made with Spellbinders Bitty Blossom Dies.

Lace, Pearl Trim, Snowflake, are from Ribbon Girl (link below). 



Copics Used
Reds R39, R37, R35, R24
Greens YG17, YG11, YG97, YG93
Yellows YR07, Y38
Greys: C7, C5, C2, C1, C00
Browns: E77, E70
James: E33, E53, E51, E50



Thanks for looking 

have a good week

HUgs Jacqui xxxx




5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Love, Love, Love this card Jacqui! Beautiful layout of the papers and lace. I do love James.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol S. said...

I adore James the Bear and this is one of my fave stamps. Love your card and the design is gorgeous. Beautiful papers and texture. Hugs, Carol S.xx

على جمال said...

شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
تمتلك افضل الطرق والمعدات في تنظيف الواحدات الداخلية والخاريجة للمكيفات توفر تنظيف المكيفات الاسبلت الفريون الكاست شركة غسيل مكيفات توفر خدمة تعبئة الفريون بسعر مميز شركة نظافة مكيفات تساعد علي رفع كفاءة التشغيل مرة اخري

شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض

شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض

شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

آدم said...


شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
ارخص شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض
شركة تنظيف ستائربالرياض
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
افضل شركات مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
ارخص شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

DORIS LORI said...

Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas about a spell caster named Dr. PADMAN I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. PADMAN helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. PADMAN for help. Dr. PADMAN assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. PADMAN did for me. Contact him today via Website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html E-mail:(padmanlovespell@yahoo.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +19492293867

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...